Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Making Art Is Good For The Soul


And a lot of other things too - like hand-eye coordination, sense of accomplishment, growth, really seeing things and going into "the zone".  Woo, I am psyched! I've got some new and exciting ideas for this year's summer sketching series which started today. I hope a few of you will join me on my 3 month journey. Step up, speak out and share your input with me and our readers. Remember that in every aspect of our lives, what we get back, is in direct proportion to what we give out. This quick little watercolor painting was done today using the "2011 Horse Portrait Demo" as a starting point.

1 comment:

  1. wow...quick little? You're amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 3 months brings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Your input is appreciated! (No word verification needed.)