Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Halloween Me Hearty




"Ahoy, me folks now be at port with ther' great grand landfarin' furner ship! Me buccaneer pappy turns 81 today and me sweet swashbucklin' ma be turnin' 79 in th' week." 


"Aye, what fun lovin' landlubbers, the 'ole farts be too! Blow me down me hearty, it be an excitin' Countdown to Halloween filled w' plenty hearty piratude cheer 'round here!" 


"An' here' be a special shot fer me Witchy Wiccan friends . . ." 


"And fer all ya cat lovers out yonder too . . . "


"ERRR, me an' me mates be a makin' some freaky fruity shrunk'n heads 'ere . . . "


"Aye. . .  but maybe me sprogs be leavin' 'em in me oven a bit too long thar! Ya think? oh 'ell. . . "



"Avast, an' shiver me timbers ya scallywags! Th' Countdown to Halloween still be continuin' all th' while 'ere, ERRRR!! Jus' checkin' in w' a big AHOY THERE MATEY from me playfully, piratey piney woods port, ARRRGH. . . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There comes a time in every rightly constructed kid's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."  ~ Mark Twain

"It is never too late to have a happy childhood."  ~ Tom Robbins

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older."  ~ Tom Stoppard 

3 comments:

  1. Sandy, you most serious Halloween-o-holic, I love your seasonal posts! And I heartily wish your dad and mom very Happy Birthdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your Halloween post. I loved your Ghost in Chains as well as all the yard decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly getting in the spirit:) Love the decor and always wanted to make those apple heads! Glad your parents arrived safely, Happy Birthday to the both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Your input is appreciated! (No word verification needed.)